3D technologies and services
- Transforming 2D fiction and non-fiction libraries into high-quality, low-cost 3D content, for extended product life and content upselling
- Transforming standard HD TV sets into full 3D TV sets (patented technology)
- Developing 3D lightweight single-cameras for original 3D content shooting
Tech transfer of Estonian e-Government solutions
- Promoting awareness and technology transfer of the world-class Estonian e-government solutions, in the areas of e-healthcare, e-school, e-police, e-voting, e-tax, e-ticketing, e-banking, etc.
- Organization of e-government study tours from the EU and CIS countries to Estonia, in cooperation with Estonian agencies
"West to East" and "East to West" financing and export of business models and software in:
- e-commerce, with particular emphasis on fashion (clothing, shoes, accessories)
- e-gaming, including social media-based gaming)
- Virtual mobile operations (MVNOs)
- Computer animation (e.g. 2D and 3D cartoons)
- Digital education in primary and early secondary schools (best practices, learning objects dissemination, open-source interactive blackboards and tablets)
- Advanced traffic monitoring and ticketing solutions for city public transportation
Where we are
We are based in Estonia, an ideal platform for creating and disseminating innovation and business. A part from being probably the most advanced e-government country in the world and the cradle of Skyoe and of many very innovative companies, Estonia has got an exceptionally favourable investment climate for both Western and Eastern European ventures, including protection and public support of new Intellectual Property (IP). We have Estonian-based partners specialised in supporting Western European companies enter the Russian and CIS markets. We can also help you to set up a new Estonian-based company in 24 hours (well, Estonian citizens can do it in less than 20 minutes, that's a world record! but as a foreigner you would need a bit more).
And Tallinn is an incredibly charming town!